Written by Brockmoor Boarding Cattery
Created: 12 February 2015
If you are a new customer, to make a booking with Brockmoor Boarding Cattery please call Tracy on 07707 639 618. Please note we cannot accept your pets without full up to date Cat Vaccinations and require that you bring this proof with you. After your pre booking is completed there will be a one time charge of £10.00 non-refundable, which secures your booking and this charge will be taken off your first bill. When you bring your pets for all future boarding it is required that we keep all Vaccination Cards for the duration of you boarding and return them to you when your boarding has ended.
Boarding Prices 2018
- 2 Cats
- Per Night Sharing.
- 3 Cats
- Per Night Sharing.
- 4 Cats
- Per Night Sharing.
Monday - Friday
10:00 am to 6:00 pm
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
10:00 am to 12:00 pm Mid Day
Brockmoor Boarding Cattery is open all year round.
To make a booking or to arrange a viewing, please call Tracy on 07707 639 618 we look forward to hearing from you.
Please Note Viewing is by appointment only.
Customers are advised to keep to any arranged times with the cattery to prevent delays.
Brockmoor Boarding Cattery offer a high resolution webcam feed. The webcams are viewable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week day or night, anywhere in the world. The webcams can be viewed via a Smartphone Android or IOS, PC, Laptop or Apple Computer. Please note this service requires a stable Internet provider or Mobile network.
All new customers are required to pay a pre booking fee of £10.00 non-refundable, this is to secure your booking and will be taken off you first bill. Please note that we require payment of your Pre-Booking fee within 5 days of making your booking with us. Please note none payment of Pre-Booking fee will result in the booking being made available to other customers.
In the event of a booking cancellation, and after viewing where a £10.00 deposit has been paid, please note this payment is non-refundable.
Collection and Delivery
We can collect and drop off your cats if you require, we deliver within a 3 mile radius of Brockmoor Boarding Cattery, the fee for this service is £12.00. If you require this service please discuss this when you book your cats with us.
Price Reductions Cat Sharing
A price reduction will be applied if you board more than one cat, if your cats can share pens then a reduction will apply. Unfortunatley if your cats are unable to share, then a single price for one cat will apply.
Price Reductions Collection before 12:00 Noon
If you decide to collect your cats before 12:00 noon we do not charge for that day.
Heating Charges November To March
Please note an extra £1.00 per day heating charge will be added to your bill from November to March.
Rules of Boarding
- All cats must have up to date vaccinations, proof of this must be produced.
- The cattery will charge to the date of departure stated, even in the event of owners collecting early.
- Brockmoor Boarding Cattery must be informed of times of arrival and departure.
- Once viewed owners will not be allowed to accompany their cat's to and from the chalets. this is to minimize the spreading of infection.
- Veterinary treatment will be sought if your cat becomes ill whilst boarding with the cattery practice. The cattery will cover the costs through it's insurance, unless it is discovered the cat was ill at the time of boarding, in this case the owner will be responsible for costs incurred. In either instance your cat will be removed to isolation until the cats recovery or collection.
- The registration book must be signed to the effect that you have read and understood the rules of boarding and you agree to leave your cats in our care.
- In the event of a booking cancellation, and after viewing where a £10.00 pre-Booking fee has been paid, please note this payment is non-refundable.
- Please note none payment of pre-booking fee within 5 days of making your booking will result in the booking being made available to other customers.
- Please note Our Webcam service must be for the full duration of your booking.
- Customers with more than one cat that share a unit, if aggression is observed please be advised that the cattery will separate the cats as need be to prevent injury. Customers will be charged for all extra pens required. Please note as of 2019 this is a new stipulation of the Environmental Health. In the event customers with multiple cats will be required to sign to this effect. We will be unable to board your cats if the customer refuses to sign at the start of the boarding for these changes to be made.