Written by Brockmoor Boarding Cattery
Created: 24 August 2019
1. Click the links below to choose and download the application for IOS.
2. Log into iTunes, click the search icon and search for "OWLR Foscam". Tap Foscam IP Cam Viewer by OWLR to install.
3. When the app is loaded Tap Let's go!.
4. It will ask Do you already own a Foscam Camera?. Tap Sure do.
5. Would you like us to find it now?, Tap Later.
6. We'd like to ask your permission to send you push notifications. Tap Not right now.
7. Welcome to OWLR!. Tap Add a Camera.
8. Then tap Add Camera Manually.
9. The next screen you enter HOSTNAME / IP and PORT. These will be given to you on boarding or over the phone. Then Tap Next.
10. Enter your Camera's credentials. Here you enter your Username and Password. These will be given to you on Boarding or over the phone.
11. Your Camera is now connected. Tap Next.
12. Camera Location. The pen where your Cat will be staying will be given to you on boarding or over the phone.
13. What is the camera name. You can enter your cats name or names here, please note no spaces are allowed. Then Tap Finish.
14. Yor camera is setup and ready to view your Cats.
15. "OWLR Foscam" Would like to Access the Microphone. Please note there is no sound with this service. Tap Don't Allow.
16. Keep Screen On?. You can choose between Let Sleep or Keep On. We suggest Keep On, Tap Keep On.
17. OWLR Foscam is now ready to use. Please note the PUSH TO TALK option does not work with this service.
Screenshots Iphone / ipad.